Pay Range: $50 – $65/ hr., DOE
Provost & Pritchard is looking for an Associate or Senior level engineer who is excited to join a dedicated team of engineering professionals who serve communities with wastewater projects throughout California. This position will actively pursue and lead projects for the evaluation, study and design of wastewater facilities.
- California P.E. license is required.
- Five+ (5) years’ experience, with a thorough understanding of and broad experience with:
- Planning, analysis, and design of Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary wastewater treatment processes.
- Analysis of influent wastewater characteristics.
- Analysis of existing wastewater treatment plant processes.
- Digestion, dewatering and disposal of biosolids.
- Secondary and Tertiary effluent reuse and disposal.
- Coordination with the Regional Board, Reports of Waste Discharge, Recycled Water Engineering Reports.
- Project management and execution.