To be considered for the position, candidates must demonstrate they are willing and able to be part of a dedicated team of structural engineering professionals who work on a wide variety of structure types throughout California’s Central Valley. Candidates must show an understanding of engineering principles and be able to apply their knowledge in a practical manner. Includes design, technical analysis, and innovative solutions to assist clients.
Employees in this position may fill a wide variety of structural engineering roles by assisting with:
- Project planning
- Proposal preparation
- Project engineering including:
- Design, plan, drafting, and bid document preparation
- Construction administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering.
- EIT certificate preferred.
Skills and Experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with structural engineering software including finite element analysis software (i.e.: RISA, Ram, etc.) preferred
- Proficiency in Revit preferred