Senior or Principal Wastewater Engineer
A Wastewater Engineer working with Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group, will work with the valley’s most prestigious mid-size engineering firm on a variety of projects that directly impact the viability and sustainability of the communities in the Central Valley. Our foundation lies in developing infrastructure that serves California’s Central Valley communities. This position will work to assess client’s needs and come up with creative and innovative solutions that directly benefit both communities and the environment.
- Project planning and management – assess projects on a large scale and plan for staffing needs, timeline and fees.
- Engineering consulting & design – consult on clients needs and develop solutions.
- Business development – we take the approach that business development is simply providing the best service for client’s need and communicating effectively and often.
- Technical expertise or varying experience – Provost & Pritchard gives employees the opportunity to develop a niche technical expertise or provide a more “generalist” approach.
- Previous experience leading projects for wastewater treatment and reclaimed water facilities;
- Active California Professional Engineer (PE) license or willingness to sit for CA license within 18 months of hire;
- 10 years of experience leading and directing teams;
- Demonstrated business development success and project management.
Any Office Location