Senior Proposal/ Marketing Coordinator
Provost & Pritchard is seeking an experienced marketing candidate to assist with reviewing and tracking RFPs, preparing proposals and qualification packages, resume tracking and updates, prepare PowerPoint presentations, assisting with the preparation of collateral materials, database input and maintenance, and provide administrative support to marketing and business development professionals. A detailed-oriented mindset, ability to multitask and prioritize with strong organizational skills will be imperative for this fast-paced position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include: (Other job-related duties may be assigned.)
- Coordinate and organize responses to RFPs/RFQs and interview presentations; this may include coordination with outside subconsultant or prime consultant firms.
- Coordinate internal proposal kick-off meetings, distribute notes, calendar, and follow up on expectations for deliverables from internal and external contributors.
- Proofread and edit proposals, marketing collateral, social media posts, website text, press releases, and other marketing materials.
- Track and keep current company project descriptions and statistics; this includes working with professional staff at all levels.
- Track and keep current resumes for Provost & Pritchard’s professional staff.
- Coordinate marketing support activities such as award submissions, press releases, special events, and conferences (trade shows).
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings; preparation and distribution of meeting notes.
- Provide administrative support to business development professionals and project professionals.
- Learn Provost & Pritchard’s portfolio of work and expertise.
- Keep current contacts database; CRM database.
- B.A./B.S. degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Journalism, English or related field.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite Software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat applications. Strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required. Prior work experience in Office 365 environment required. Familiarity with databases a plus.
- Excellent listening and oral communication skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently, use professional judgment and initiative.
- Able to work in a team environment and interact with professionals of all levels.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage difficult, stressful situations.
- Self-starting, team-oriented professional with excellent written and communication skills.
- Provide support in delivering high quality work products.
- Versatility – able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. Basic math skills essential.
- Learn Provost & Pritchard’s portfolio of work and expertise to be able to contribute to qualifications packages.