Senior Project Administrator
Provost & Pritchard is seeking a talented self-starter to provide high level support to division management, project manager, project professionals and clients with advanced level administrative tasks.
- Serve as deputy project manager to assist project managers and project professionals in administrative and non-technical tasks, including but not limited to:
- Starting proposals, RFP/Qs, fee estimates, reports, memos, and letters; tracking project budget; timeline tracking on various projects; review and proofread all deliverables to clients; project documentation.
- Assist with client management in administrative and non-technical tasks, including but not limited to:
- Providing documentation as requested, answering questions about billing and related issues, facilitating the setup of meetings and appointments, acting as liaison between staff and project team members to communicate information.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Additional college or technical school emphasizing office operations and/or office automation software (MS Suite applications) highly desirable.
- 5+ years’ experience in administrative support roles, demonstrating client service skills, excellent communication skills and an understanding of the consulting industry.
- Detail oriented and ability to organize, prioritize, and work independently.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to manage difficult client/customer situations.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from individuals and groups at all levels of the organization verbally and in writing.
- Versatility – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and deadlines and able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Basic understanding of project financials.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite software. Microsoft 365 knowledge required.