Pay Range: $90,000 – $105,000, DOE
Provost & Pritchard is seeking qualified staff to assist in our Planning Division. We have immediate need for assistance with policy and regulatory documents such as general plans and zoning ordinances, designing and developing plans, conducting research for a variety of planning-related topics, evaluating project proposals, and preparing staff reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in planning or related field and minimum seven (7) years experience.
- Possess strong time management and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written skills with attention to detail;
- Solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook (Microsoft Suite) programs, as well as ability to find reliable information using the Internet;
- Basic knowledge of graphics programs, such as Adobe Suite or other similar programs;
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently;
- Possess strong organizational skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of California Planning and Zoning Law and related statutes, planning principles, and/or agency procedure is expected; and
- Basic knowledge of and experience with California Environmental Quality Act, National Environmental Policy Act, other state and federal environmental laws and regulations is desirable