We have immediate need for assistance with California Environmental Quality Act and National Environmental Policy Act, policy and regulatory documents such as general plans and zoning ordinances, and entitlement processing and preparation of staff reports for local agencies. Specific experience working with school districts and special districts as well as preparing municipal service reviews is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in planning or related field and minimum six (6) years’ experience.
- Possess strong time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written skills with attention to detail;
- Solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook (Microsoft Suite) programs, as well as ability to find reliable information using the Internet;
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently;
- Possess strong project management and business development skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of California Planning and Zoning Law and related statutes, planning principles, and/or agency procedure is expected; and
- Basic knowledge of and experience with California Environmental Quality Act, National Environmental Policy Act, other state and federal environmental laws and regulations is desirable.