Senior Civil Engineer – Municipal Infrastructure
Pay Range: $110,000 – $130,000/yr.
Provost & Pritchard is offering opportunities for senior civil engineers with a diversity of experience working on water, sewer and stormwater infrastructure projects for public agencies and private developers. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships and work closely with clients and work in multidisciplinary project teams. The ideal candidate will have experience working on feasibility study, design and construction projects with the ability to solve problems independently and in a team environment. Bilingual in Spanish is not required, but is a plus.
Candidates must show an understanding of municipal infrastructure engineering and be able to apply their knowledge in a practical manner. We work with clients ranging from large cities to very small unincorporated communities throughout California. Serious candidates must have an interest and/or experience in areas such as:
- Feasibility Studies
- Community Facilitation
- Urban Water Planning
- Infrastructure Condition Assessment
- Infrastructure Master Planning
- Project Planning and Design
- Project Funding Assistance Applications
- Water and/or Sewer System Design
- Public Works Construction Contracts
- Agency Coordination
- Must hold an active CA PE license or licensed in another state and be willing to sit for CA license within 6 months of hire;
- 10 years of experience leading and directing work teams in studies, investigations, and designs delivering positive results for clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated project management experience required.
- Occasional field work and/or overnight travel may be required.
- Understanding of infrastructure construction techniques.
- Specific experience grant writing and working with small rural communities is a plus.
Clovis, Modesto or Visalia, CA