Senior/ Associate Engineer – Structural Division
Pay Range: $39/hr. – $70/hr.
Parrish Hansen Structural Engineers is a division of Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group. We are looking for a person with an interest and passion for providing structural engineering services to clients throughout California. This position will work with project planning, engineering consulting, engineering design and business development for structural projects. Depending upon level of experience, will manage projects and mentor other engineers.
- Education/Experience (level commensurate with experience)
- Senior Structural Engineer/Associate Structural Engineer – experience performing structural engineering services as a licensed Structural Engineer (SE)
- Associate Engineer – Structural Division. Registered Civil Engineer with BS or MS Degree in Engineering with an emphasis in structural engineering studies and a minimum of five years continuous experience performing structural engineering services with intent to obtain Structural Authority license status;
- AutoCAD and Revit experience required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required;
- Ability to take initiative to solve structural engineering problems and find creative solutions;
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Demonstrated reasoning skills;
- Must be able to handle increasing levels of responsibility and project complexity;
- Proven ability to write technical information using appropriate grammar, punctuation and spelling for concise reader-friendliness and clarity;
- Involvement with professional societies, and community-based organizations, contributions to technical journals, and presentation of training seminars both in-house and at professional meetings are all encouraged;
- Understand and be experienced with regulatory compliance issues as they relate to design specialty areas, including building codes.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
CA Registered Professional Engineer (PE) with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience or Structural Engineer (SE) license status.