Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant
Provost & Pritchard is seeking an enthusiastic, client service oriented person to provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Direct calls to appropriate associates
- Mail distribution
- Flow of correspondence
- Requisition of supplies
- High school diploma and one year receptionist or customer service experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors and the public.
- Strong verbal communication skills required.
- Basic math skills essential.
- Ability to define problems, research different types of data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.