Project Administrator – Sacramento
Pay Range: $20/hr. – $32/hr.
Provost & Pritchard is seeking a talented self-starter to provide high level support to project managers, project professionals and clients with advanced level administrative and project related tasks.
Provide primary assistance for project administration, including preparation of billing descriptions, project set up including creating project files electronically, entering time into Workload, updating project financial reports, formatting reports, logging and tracking a variety of documents, filing legal construction and environmental documents with the County Recorder, posting permit documents to the State database, assisting with proposal preparation, editing documents, coordinating publications for bid advertisements, preparing consultant and subconsultant agreements, processing subconsultant invoices, assisting with construction administration, researching utilities, maintaining QA/QC spreadsheet, and project closeout. Essential job duties will include assisting with project and client management including distribution of documents to clients and various agencies, project deadline and budget tracking, and coordinating team resources within the team and company-wide.
- Two years college level course work, college degree preferred.
- Five years’ experience providing administrative support in professional office setting.
- Ability to interface well with internal and external contacts.
- Multi-task oriented, with the ability to handle multiple demands upon time and resources.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, and able to navigate frequent change, delays or unexpected events;
- Ability to identify needs, set priorities, and work independent of direct supervision to accomplish objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with professionalism.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.