Senior or Principal Civil Engineer
Provost & Pritchard is offering opportunities in our Modesto, Sacramento and Chico offices for senior and principal civil engineers with a diversity of experience working on water, sewer, stormwater and road infrastructure projects for public agencies or private developers. The selected candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships and work closely with clients, and demonstrated experience managing projects and leading multidisciplinary project teams. The ideal candidate will have experience working on feasibility study, design and construction projects with the ability to solve problems independently and in a team environment. Bilingual in Spanish is not required but is a plus.
- Project planning and management – assess projects on a large scale and plan for staffing needs, timeline and fees.
- Engineering consulting & design – consult on clients’ needs and develop solutions.
- Business development – we take the approach that business development is simply providing the best service for client’s need and communicating effectively and often.
- Technical expertise or varying experience – Provost & Pritchard gives employees the opportunity to develop a niche technical expertise or provide a more “generalist” approach.
- Must hold an active CA PE license or licensed in another state and be willing to sit for CA license within 18 months of hire;
- 10 years of experience leading and directing work teams in studies, investigations, and designs delivering positive results for clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated business development success and project management experience required.
- Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Specific experience grant writing and working with small rural communities is a plus.
Senior or Principal
Modesto, Chico, or Sacramento, CA