Natural Resources Group Highlights Work with Kaweah Water Foundation
May 4, 2022
Provost and Pritchard’s Natural Resources group provides comprehensive environmental stewardship and regulatory compliance services in the Central Valley and Central Coast of California. Some of the many services our group provides include the following:
- Assessment and management of land, soil, air, and water quality
- Agriculture, wineries, dairies, feedlots, biogas digesters, renewable energy
- Safe drinking water and stakeholder engagement
- Food production and processing
- Data management, analysis, visualization
- Regulatory liaison consulting
- Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program (ILRP), Central Valley Salinity Alternatives for Long-term Sustainability (CV-SALTS) Nitrate Control Program and Salt Control Program, Dairy General Order, Winery General Order, and related programs.
One on-going project we are especially proud to be a part of has been working with and assisting the Kaweah Water Foundation (KWF). KWF is a non-profit organization that works to provide information and resources to provide access to safe drinking water for residents whose drinking water is impacted by nitrate.
We believe everyone should have access to safe drinking water, and Provost & Pritchard is proud to have been working with Kaweah Water Foundation to ensure that happens for the citizens of Northern Tulare County.
If you live in Northern Tulare County, see if you qualify for free well testing and free drinking water at: