Human Resources Generalist
Working under general supervision from the HR Manager, this position will be involved with Human Resources issues in all areas of the Company and provide support for specific corporate tasks.
- Employment Process – sourcing, ad writing and placement, university career fairs, screening candidates, reference and background checks, offers and orientation.
- Employee Relations/Performance Management – performance review monitoring, one-on-one interactions with employees on various issues, safety program coordination and HR related record keeping.
- Training – coordinating and monitoring required and requested training needs for the company.
- Compliance – assisting with keeping the company in compliance with state and federal regulations and laws.
- Corporate Support – coordinating staff meeting agenda and presentation, service award events, insurance certificates and client report card program.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Additional experience may be substituted for formal education.
Required Experience and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience in HR support position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite & Office 365). Graphics and SharePoint skills a real plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors and the public.
- Proven attention to detail.