Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
Pay Range: $100,000 – $140,000/ annually
Provost and Pritchard Consulting Group is looking for an Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control Discipline Lead to build a group to support design and construction of agricultural, industrial, and municipal projects with a heavy emphasis on water projects. Typical projects include groundwater wells, booster pump stations, and water or wastewater treatment plants. Candidate may be from either an electrical or instrumentation background with knowledge of both preferred. The position is based out of Clovis, CA however remote candidates will be considered, provided they can be available for site visits as needed.
- Assist Project Managers during proposals by preparing scope, fee, and schedules
- Leads E&IC design teams during project execution managing scope, schedule, and budgets.
- Prepares contract documents including plans, specifications and opinions of probable construction cost.
- Performs Quality Control reviews
- Development of design standards
- Development of master specifications
- Mentoring junior E&IC staff and improving technical understanding of project managers
- Site observation during construction, startup and commissioning, and operation phases
- Discipline (Electrical, Instrumentation and Control) specific responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation and Control Engineering;
- 15 years of experience in electrical or instrumentation and control systems for agricultural, industrial, or municipal projects with experience in groundwater wells, booster pump stations, and water or wastewater treatment plants
- Professional Engineer license in Electrical Discipline
- Familiarity with industry codes including NFPA, IEEE, California Electrical Code, PG&E Greenbook, ISA.