Assistant or Associate Agriculture Water Resources Engineer
Employees in this position may fill a wide variety of roles by assisting with: project planning, scoping, and proposal preparation; project engineering, including design, plan, and bid document preparation; construction administration; project management, including budget and schedule management, resource allocation; client contact and relationship maintenance; and business development. California Professional Engineer license required.
- Assist in mentoring and training Assistant Engineers;
- Oversee project work including subordinate engineers, technicians and administrative staff;
- May chair company committees as assigned;
- Maintain accurate records of time spent on each job and phase;
- May be technical “expert” and resource or mentor to others in one or more specialty areas.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Appropriate work experience may substitute for formal schooling.
- Five years or more of experience as a registered professional engineer.
Clovis; Visalia; Los Banos; Fresno, CA