Applications Full Stack Developer
Pay Range: $38/hr. – $48/hr.
Working within the IT Team, this person will be responsible for creating new applications to meet the needs of various user groups within the Company, external clients, and provide support and maintenance of existing applications. This position will work closely with Project Managers and IT staff to lead the application development process by designing and creating scalable software and provide estimates for scoping projects and detailing workflows. The person in this position will be expected to write and review clean, functional code on the front- and back-end, test and fix bugs or other coding issues, and develop robust documentation.
- Build web-based applications, interfaces and forms that have appealing visual design and a simple user experience
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases
- Write effective APIs
- Troubleshoot, unit test and upgrade software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create applications that utilize security and data protection settings ensuring safety of client data
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Collaborate with development teams, product managers and data scientists to understand the requirements and specifications of software projects for clients
- Four-year degree in Computer Science preferred. Associate Degree in related field may be substituted with additional years of experience at the appropriate level.
- Minimum two years proven work experience as a Full Stack Developer using C#, ASP.net Core/MVC, Forms and SQL Server to support independent Front-End/Back-End Design.
- Able to multi-task and have above average initiative, attention to detail and capacity for abstract thinking.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and explanations in business-friendly and user-friendly language, to work collaboratively on projects with internal staff.
- Demonstrated experience helping scope projects for proposals, then implementing project work from start to finish on time and on budget.
- Ability to think critically and ask questions that help move projects forward productively.
- Experience working within the engineering or natural resources industry is a plus.
Any office or full/partial remote