Provost & Pritchard is seeking an enthusiastic, client service oriented person to provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- Provide back up to receptionist for phone coverage;
- Provides routine information and direction to callers, visitors and vendors;
- Assist project administrators with administrative and non-technical tasks of all kinds;
- Typing, scanning text, report preparation and binding;
- Process various steps to new project set up, from submitting information to accounting through project database entries;
- Proposal and Contract pickups and deliveries/ filing documents with the County;
- Primary person to conduct building close sweep each day, kitchen clean up daily, facilitate the set up and clean-up of meetings and events, order and pick up lunch for meetings and events, as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Additional college or technical school emphasizing office operations and/or office automation software (MS Office 365 applications) highly desirable.
- Detail oriented and ability to organize, prioritize, and work independently;
- Strong analytical & research skills;
- Ability to manage difficult client/customer situations;
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from individuals and groups at all levels of the organization verbally and in writing;
- Versatility – able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and deadlines and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events;
- Basic math skills essential;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 software.
Entry to Intermediate