Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group offers a wide range of engineering & consulting services for a diverse group of clients. Founded in 1968, the firm has developed a solid reputation for client service, and engineering and consulting excellence.
- B.S. degree in Biology or other directly related discipline
- Demonstrated experience with organizing, executing and coordinating overall project assignments
- Demonstrated experience with conducting general field biology assessments (often in adverse weather / terrain conditions) including, but not limited to, endangered species / habitat assessments, resource constraints analyses, sensitive species protocol surveys, wildlife identification, botanical identification and inventories, focused rare plant surveys, vegetation mapping, tree surveys, jurisdictional delineations, including permitting per USACE, RWQCB and CDFW requirements, environmental awareness training programs, pre-construction surveys, nesting bird surveys, construction monitoring, GPS & GIS mapping, monitoring for the environmental compliance of large and small projects, including planning, implementation, and monitoring for habitat restoration
- Demonstrated experience with technical writing (BRAs, BAs, NESs, bio sections of CEQA/NEPA docs or similar technical reports)
- 2-3 years (full-time equivalent) of directly related professional experience (as noted in above two previous bullet points) in California’s Central Valley and with Central Valley special status species
Fresno OR Visalia, CA